Our mission here at Equithrive is to improve the health and performance of your horses with products that are not only developed with care, but backed by science. We also understand that providing proper care can be a strain on any horse owner's budget.
So that's why we are giving you money back.
Introducing Metacare™, an incentive equine wellness program from Equithrive.
To help you provide the best care possible for “easy keepers” we want to give you a $50 rebate on qualified purchases of Metabarol® to help cover the costs of testing and monitoring for common metabolic ailments like PPID, IR and EMS.
Metabarol® is scientifically proven to support “easy keepers” by helping to maintain appropriate insulin levels and supporting healthy inflammatory response in horses. Consistently monitoring your horse's blood insulin and glucose levels is a key component to successfully managing any horse, especially the "easy keepers".
Please read the program guidelines below to learn how you can support the long-term health of your horse through participation in this program that is exclusively available to our subscribers. Then, complete and submit the Metacare form.
Eligibility Requirements for Metacare™
1. Customer must have purchased Metabarol® on Autoshipment within 30 days of rebate request and have an active Metabarol® Autoship order at the time rebate is awarded. (Read more about Equithrive Autoship HERE)
2. Blood insulin testing must have been performed within 30 days of rebate request.
3. Complete the Metacare form within 30 days of qualifying Metabarol® Autoshipment order.
4. A copy of the blood insulin test result from the diagnostic test center must be uploaded below within 30 days of qualifying Metabarol® Autoshipment order.
5. A copy of the invoice from your veterinarian detailing costs associated with blood insulin testing must be uploaded below within 30 days of qualifying Metabarol® autoshipment order.
If you have questions about your eligibility, call our office at 866-721-1412, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.