Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Equithrive’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1038 Nandino Blvd., Lexington, Kentucky 40511. The United States Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for Equithrive LLC is 27-3628499, and the company was registered with the Cincinnati, Ohio office of the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Equithrive’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
At Thrive Animal Health, we want you to be 100% satisfied with our products. We care about your horses and your pets. We want you to be sure you are getting the results you expect from Equithrive and Petthrive products.
- All products purchased through equithrive.com and petthrive.com are returnable.
- Items being returned should be in the original containers and are returnable within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- Customers wishing to return one or more items must contact Thrive Animal Health for return authorization via phone (866.721.1412) or email (email@example.com).
- Products purchased from another retailer/online store cannot be returned to Thrive Animal Health.
- All items being returned must be shipped to the following address: Thrive Animal Health ATTN: RETURNS 1038 Nandino Blvd. Lexington, KY 40511
Refunds are issued once items have been received and inspected by Thrive Animal Health. Refunds are processed within 3-5 business days and may take approximately 3-5 business days to appear on your credit card statement.
Equithrive and Petthrive products are available to ship anywhere in the continental United States. We can ship to Alaska and Hawaii for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.
All orders require a physical address, we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Orders placed before 2:30 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday, will ship out the same day. Orders placed after this time, on weekends or holidays, will ship out the following business day.
Equithrive and Petthrive orders are shipped via USPS or UPS Ground services. Other services for shipping are available for additional fees. Please contact us for more information.
Canadian orders are shipped via our fulfillment center in Canada.
The following Equithrive products are available to ship to Canadian customers:
- Equithrive Joint Molasses Flavor Powder - 2lb and 8lb containers
- Metabarol Powder - 2lb containers
- Equithrive Complete Joint Pellets - 3.3lb container
- Equithrive Hoof Pellets - 3.3lb container
All other products including Petthrive products are not available in Canada at this time.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information. We do not allow in-store pickups unless previously arranged via phone (866.721.1412) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Subscription Service Cancellation or Revision
The Auto-Ship Subscription can be canceled at any time. The shipping interval option can be changed at any time by canceling the current subscription and ordering a new subscription with the desired shipping interval option. To cancel your current subscription service log into your account, go to “My Account” (you should be automatically redirected there, once logged in) and click the “cancel” button next to the subscription you wish to cancel.