Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Equithrive’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 449 Lewis Hargett Circle, Suite 190 Lexington, Kentucky 40503. The United States Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for Equithrive LLC is 27-3628499, and the company was registered with the Cincinnati, Ohio office of the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Equithrive’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
All products sold on Equithrive.com are returnable. Equithrive does not accept return of Equithrive products that may have been purchased from another vendor. Items purchased on Equithrive.com must be returned within 21 days of shipment from our shipping location, as indicated by courier tracking information. All return items must be shipped to Equithrive LLC, 449 Lewis Hargett Circle, Suite 190, Lexington, Kentucky 40503. Customers wishing to return one or more items must contact the company for return authorization via phone (866.721.1412) or email (info@Equithrive.com). Any charges for shipment of the original order to the customer are nonrefundable. However, the company will cover the shipping cost for return of any items and will specify the method of return when contacted for return authorization. All returns must be performed via courier in the method specified by the company upon contact for return authorization. Return items must be returned in the original product container displaying the original unaltered product label. Returns must be made in the original packaging in which the product was shipped to the customer when originally delivered to the customer by company courier.
All products listed on the website are available for shipment to customers within the territories outlined below unless explicitly stated otherwise. Any order that is placed before 2:30 pm EST Mon. – Fri. will ship out the same day, orders placed after this time, on Saturday or Sunday, or on a holiday will ship out the following business day. We only ship products to customers in the continental United States. Equithrive orders are shipped via USPS or FedEx, quicker methods of shipping are available for an additional fee. Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email with the tracking info. We do not allow in-store pickups unless previously arranged via phone or email correspondence (866.721.1412; info@Equithrive.com). Equithrive supports the protection of global natural resources. We do our best to use sustainable sources of containers and packaging, when available. Please support our efforts by recycling containers and packaging.
Subscription Service Cancellation or Revision
The Auto-Ship Subscription can be canceled at any time. The shipping interval option can be changed at any time by canceling the current subscription and ordering a new subscription with the desired shipping interval option. To cancel your current subscription service log into your account, go to “My Account” (you should be automatically redirected there, once logged in) and click the “cancel” button next to the subscription you wish to cancel.